A 15-year-old boy died from an apparent accidental drug overdose.
Joey Konyha''s family said they miss Konyha''s kindness and caring heart.
"He had the biggest heart ever," said Mary Palmer-Boston, the victim''s aunt. "He''d see his neighbor pull up with her groceries, and he''d come running down the steps, out the front door, across the street to help her with her groceries."
Konyha was found unresponsive the afternoon of May 4 at his Dillonvale home, and later pronounced dead.
"One day you go to sleep, he''s there, he''s your best friend, and you''re hanging out, playing basketball the day before that," said Cory Barton, the victim''s friend. "Then the next day, it''s a tragedy. It''s hard."
Family and friends found out the cause of death from the coroner''s report on Monday, as Sheriff Fred Abdalla said the teen died of an accidental overdose of Oxycodone.
"He didn''t, he didn''t have a drug problem," said Palmer-Boston. "He was a normal teenage boy."
Police are now investigating just what happened.
They said alcohol and juveniles were at the home the night before the teen died.